“An elite specialist.” – Fortnite Twitter in regards to today’s Fortnite Item Shop.
Today’s featured items section includes the Abstrakt and Verge outfits (Epic/Uncommon) along with the Renegade Roller and Clean Cut pickaxes (Epic/Uncommon) and Diverge glider (Rare). Don’t forget to grab the items from the daily items section either!
The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours. The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours.
With the popularity of such items, Fortnite rotates the items, giving all players the opportunity to grab them while they can because you never know when it’s coming back around.
Item Shop for January 15 to January 16:
- Renegade Roller – Epic Pickaxe – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Abstrakt – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Diverge – Rare Glider – 800 V-Bucks
- Verge – Uncommon Outfit – 800 V-Bucks
- Clean Cut – Uncommon Pickaxe – 500 V-Bucks
- Toxic Trooper – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Kick Ups – Rare Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- Half Shell – Rare Glider – 800 V-Bucks
- Empiral Axe – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Finger Guns – Uncommon Emote – 200 V-Bucks
- Pathfinder – Uncommon Outfit – 800 V-Bucks
An elite specialist.
The new Modern Mercenary Gear is in the Item Shop! pic.twitter.com/vnCDvzqINe
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) January 16, 2019
The shop is typically updated around 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET each day. Most items you find have been available before but sometimes those who are religious about it may be able to snag a new item before anyone else. Items typically run from 200 to 2,000 V-Bucks on the shop so make sure you’re saving them up and make wise purchases to ensure you get the skins you want!