ESL One Los Angeles is the third Major on the current Dota Pro Circuit schedule and the first to be held on the US soil in three years. To make the event even more special, ESL One gathered some of the community favorite hosts and analysts.
Paul “Redeye” Chaloner will make his first Dota 2 apparition since TI9 to headline the LA Major talent list and alongside him, Eri “Eri” Neeman will take the stage host role while Jake “SirActionSlacks” Kanner will be there to bring you his unique extra content and to fulfil the sideline reporter duties.
Kevin “Purge” Godec will break down key moments of each game in his weatherman segments while the analysis will be ensured by Kyle Freedman and Brian “BSJ” Canavan. The day by day commentators of LA Major are: Owen “ODPixel” Davies, Ioannis “Fogged” Loucas, Grant “GranDGranT” Harris and Austin “Capitalist” Walsh.
ESL One Los Angeles Major is set to unfold March 15-22 at the Shrine Auditorium with 16 teams fighting for the trophy, and a share of the $1,000,000 prize pool and 15,000 Dota Pro Circuit points. 15 teams have already claimed their spot to the Major via regional qualifiers and will be joined by the champions of StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor.
ESL One LA Major participating teams:
- Fnatic (SEA qualifiers)
- Geek Fam (SEA qualifiers)
- Team Adroit (SEA qualifiers)
- Team Secret (Europe qualifiers)
- OG (Europe qualifiers)
- Ninjas in Pyjamas (Europe qualifiers)
- Na’Vi (CIS qualifiers)
- Virtus.pro (CIS qualifiers)
- Thunder Predator (SA qualifiers)
- beastcoast (SA qualifiers)
- Evil Geniuses (NA qualifiers)
- Chaos Esports Club (NA qualifiers)
- Invictus Gaming (China qualifiers)
- Royal Never Give Up (China qualifiers)
- EHOME (China qualifiers)
- TBD (SL ImbaTV Minor Champions)