Photo: Blizzard Entertainment
Overwatch has released yet another update to its current PTR build with Baptiste.
The latest update provides yet another revision to the new heroes ultimate ability. The ultimate saw no changes in terms of performance, rather just a cosmetic change.
There had been concern about how noticeable it was and it has once again been made more visible for players in the game when used.
Also included were several bug fixes for Ana, Ashe, Baptiste, Brigitte, D.Va, Mercy, Moira, and of course the general ones.
You can find the full PTR patch notes below:
- Made visual and audio updates to abilities
- Fixed a bug where damage boost stat tracking was incorrect in some circumstances
Fixed a bug where, when a character boosted by Mercy landed a shot, Mercy didn’t receive audio or visual cues
- Fixed a bug where Dynamite’s damage over time was not being damage boosted
- Fixed a bug where his Amplification Matrix was boosting enemy damage
- Fixed a bug where the healing done by the grenades from his Biotic Launcher was not boosted by the Amplification Matrix
- Fixed a bug where her Barrier Shield would not regenerate after being destroyed
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s mech would destroy itself sooner than intended
- Fixed a bug where Mercy was only gaining ultimate charge if she was boosting a hero while their projectile did damage, not when the hero shot the projectile
- Fixed a bug where, when a character boosted by Mercy landed a shot, Mercy didn’t receive audio or visual cues
- Fixed a bug where Mercy gained more ultimate charge than intended while damage boosting an ally who was also being damage boosted by someone else
- Fixed a bug where Moira’s healing Biotic Orb would not run out of resources