Respawn Entertainment has provided an update for the Apex Legends item shop as of February 22.
The item shop sees its inventory updated pretty regularly but doesn’t have the same set daily time to make the change like competitor Fortnite.
The updates provide a new set of featured and exclusive items for fans to grab.
While featured items are pretty regular to those of us familiar with battle royales & item shops now, the exclusive items are not.
This new section will offer up skins that become available only after a player has purchased the related featured item and also have the legend tokens to buy the exclusive item. A two-tier system for an item shop that promotes “up-selling” in a way.
This update sees “The Glorious One” skin for the Hemlock alongside “Warp Zone” for the Mastiff and “Nitro Kustom” for the Devotion return while the “Void Specialist” Wraith skin makes its debut. The “Airship Assassin” skin is joined by “The Fast Track” Devotion skin in the exclusive items section.
You can find the full item shop, price, and more below:
- The Glorious One (Hemlock) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Warp Zone (Mastiff) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Void Specialist (Wraith) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Nitro Kustom (Devotion) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Airship Assassin (Wraith) – Legendary Skin – 6,500 Legends Tokens
- The Fast Track (Devotion) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 10,500 Legends Tokens