Sunsparks remain the only undefeated team in the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League-Philippines Champion Invitational after Aether Main gave a glimpse of the past in their victory over ArkAngel. Sunsparks kept their record intact by putting on a clinic in their series against Cignal Ultra.
Aether Main vs. ArkAngel:
Getting off to a 2-0 start, Aether Main looked to be on control of the series. A third map victory for ArkAngel would set them up for a potential comeback, but it was not meant to be as Aether Main bounced back in the fourth match and took the series 3-1. Coco earned MVP of the match with four kills and 12 assists while Ryo continued to show he’s still got it on the other side, finishing with eight kills, two assists, and three deaths.
Both teams now hold records of 1-1 with Aether Main having lost the day before to Sunsparks, the season 4 & 5 champions.
Sunsparks vs. Cignal Ultra:
It was another 3-1 on the other side of the bracket as Sunsparks made relatively quick work of Cignal Ultra, the only team to now hold a winless record.
It wasn’t exactly close as Sunsparks dominated 25-9 in terms of kills and in the final match Rafflesia took home MVP with a ridiculous 15 assists to go with his six kills as Pharsa.
VPEsports is releasing interviews with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more
- ONIC PH’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Wise: “I think SGD is the best team right now”
- Team BSB’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Jeraxnu wants: “heavy punishment for players who feed and AFK”