Patch 1.4.62 for the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang has gone live and brought with it a plethora of changes.
Fans of the game can play Yin-yang Geomancer for free on the Advanced Server for a limited time in addition to testing out some of this week’s free heroes and new skins.
Popol and Kupa, Terizla, and Angela all saw some adjustments that can be tested in the Advanced Server as well the new battlefield changes.
You can read the full list of patch notes below:
New & revamped heroes:
1. [Yin-yang Geomancer] – Yi is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing.
Hero specialty: A Mage who roams between the binary of Yin and Yang, excels at dealing damage and inflicting CC effects in the distance.
Skill 1 [Overturn]: Yi switches her balance with her 2nd and 3rd skills shifting to “Yin” or “Yang”.
Skill 2 [Dispersion]: Yi casts the energy in a designated direction, dispersing upon the first hit and dealing Magic Damage to the target and enemies behind in a fan-shaped area. If hitting an enemy hero, she applies Mark of “Yang” and transfers whose former mark to other enemy heroes behind.
Skill 3 [Rotation]: Yi summons “Fire of Yang” or “Aqua of Yin” in a designated area, dealing Magic Damage and slowing enemies down. The “Fire of Yang” and “Aqua of Yin” will make continuous Yin-Yang Reactions among nearby units.
Ultimate [Diversion]: Yi creates a teleport circle around herself and after chanting for several seconds, sends any allied heroes in the circle to elsewhere on the battlefield.
Passive [Duality]: Yes skills will generate opposite marks of “Yin” and “Yang” on the battlefield. Yin-Yang Reaction happens whenever two mark bearers come close: To bearers of same marks, it will cause continuous damage: to bearers of opposite marks, these 2 marks will be neutralized, causing Magic Damage with stunning. Every time Yi applies a new mark to a mark bearer, she gains shield and movement speed.
2. Atlas, the Ocean Gladiator will be available on March 20 (Server Time). Diamond 599. BP 32000. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Free access to hero becomes unavailable when he is out in the Official Server.
Weekly free heroes:
1. Atlas, the Ocean Gladiator will be available on March 20 (Server Time). Diamond 599, BP 32000, Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
Atlas’s new skin “Reactor Core” will be available on March 20 (Server Time). Diamond 269. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
Atlas and his new skin “Reactor Core” will be in a bundle and available from March 20 (Server Time). Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
2. Wanwan’s new Skin “Shoujo Commander” will be available on March 24 (Server Time). Diamond 599. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
Wanwan and her new Skin “Shoujo Commander” will be in a bundle and available from March 24 (Server Time). Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
3. 8 Free Heroes: Server Time 3/20/2020 05:01:00 to 3/27/2020 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Franco; Bane; Grock; Hilda; Lolita; Gatotkaca; X.Borg; Claude
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Wanwan; Jawhead; Diggie; Sun; Akai; Baxia
4. Arcade Mode – [MAGIC CHESS]:
A. New Chessboard “Necrokeep” will be available on March 23 (Server Time). Diamond 599. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
B. New Little Commander the Naughty Eggie will be available on March 23 (Server Time). Diamond 499, BP 24000, Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
C. Skin “Deteggtive” will be available on March 23 (Server Time). Diamond 269. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
D. Little Commander “Eggie” and skin “Deteggtive” will be in a bundle and available on March 23 (Server Time). Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
[Popol and Kupa]
HP Growth reduced by 20 at all levels.
Bite ’em, Kupa!: When using in the common state. Kupa will attack rapidly several times. When using in Alpha Wolf Form, now it will stun the enemies instead of suppressing them. Basic DMG of Popol’s spear reduced from 80-110 to 40-55 and no longer benefits from effects like Cot Effect.
We Are Angry!: Kupa’s HP reduced from 2500-4500 to 2500-4000.
Penalty Zone: Slow Effect adjusted from 20% (all level) to 20%/25%/30%.
Optimized the skill animation.
1. Custom Assassin Emblem, the Bounty Hunter: Removed the fixed bonus gold after killing a hero. Now gains extra gold equals to 40% of the elimination bonus.
2. Improved the “Suppress” effect, now it can be inflicted to targets which immune to CC correctly.
New events & features:
1. New feature “Pre-invite”
A. The team leader can pre-invite a player who’s battling in a match.
B. If the player accepts this pre-invitation. they will join the team lobby directly after their match is finished. In the battlefields, you only can receive the pre-invitation 2 times, and you can only accept the pre-invitation of 1 player.
C. If the pre-invitation is accepted, the team leader can start to queue only after this player enters the lobby. (The team leader can remove the pre-invited teammates)
D. Pre-invite feature is now only available in Classic/Ranked/Brawl mode.
1. Training: Added a 0 defense object for damage testing.
2. Add Friends Screen: added “Players Nearby” feature, can be used to search and follow players nearby.