VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with the OhMyV33NUS and Iyaknu of ONIC PH who discussed upcoming talent, the best things to happen to MLBB, support heroes, and more.
VPEsports: Is there an up and coming player you think teams should keep an eye out for?
OhMyV33NUS: OhMyV33NUS Charot! (Charot means just kidding)
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
OhMyV33NUS : Support meta/Heal/Support Mage/Funneling.
Iyaknu: Funnel. Because it makes character quicker to farm.
VPEsports: What’s the best thing to happen to MLBB?
OhMyV33NUS: MPL S4 Best grandfinals.
Iyaknu: I think the best thing to happen to MLBB is to be totally fair for all players and safe from cheats
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
Iyaknu: CF (Cross Fire), and Basketball in traditional sports
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
OhMyV33NUS: Support heroes. Make more healer heroes such as Rafaela and Estes.
Iyaknu: Harith. If there’s something I would change it’s I’d make the ss unli hahaha
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
OhMyV33NUS: Mobile gaming is a lot better than pc. And one thing I think can stop it, is virtual reality gaming.
Iyaknu: Yes, because more people have mobile phones than PCs. I find it convenient and easy to play with and I think other do/will people too.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”