May, June, and July are ripe with free chests, skins, heroes, and more for Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Those interested only need to have Twitch Prime to receive the loot directly on their accounts.
If you don’t have Twitch Prime, but you have Amazon Prime here’s a little bit of information regarding what it is and how to get it via the help.twitch.tv site:
“If you are already an Amazon Prime member, you obtain Twitch Prime at no additional cost by connecting your Amazon account to your Twitch account.
- Go to twitchprime.com
- Click to connect your Amazon account to your Twitch account to access your benefits.
Once your Amazon account is connected, you will automatically have Twitch Prime and access to all Twitch Prime benefits!”
This will give you the ability to claim the free games, in-game items, and more that are offered to Twitch Prime users.
This month will see Mobile Legends: Bang Bang drops more than once with the initial drop taking place from Mary 5th to 19th in the form of Amazon prime chest + Hero and skin trial cards.
Later in the month, there will be a Masha skin given out alongside more trial cards. In June and July fans can grab even more chests with trial cards and even a permanent skin to end the month of July!
You can find a list of other Twitch Prime free loot for May below:
- Free loot for Words with Friends 2
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders Bundle
- Amazon Prime Chest for Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- RuneScape: Ancient Legionary Set
- Destiny 2 loot drop
- League of Legends loot drop (11 May)
- Legends of Runeterra loot drop
- 500 E-Points, a Twitch Prime themed vehicle appearance and a bonus accessory for Ring of Elysium
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross loot
- And more
Free games via Twitch Prime for May:
- Yono and the Celestial Elephants – ends May 20
- Old School Musical – ends May 22
- Snake Pass – ends June 1
- Urban Trial Playground – ends June 1
- Avicii Invector – ends June 1
- Pankapu – ends June 1
- The Little Acre – ends June 1
- Fracture Minds – ends June 1
- Anna’s Quest – ends June 5
Can’t get enough MLBB? VPEsports is doing a series of interviews with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- OhMyV33NUS & Iyaknu of ONIC PH talk Mobile Legends: Bang Bang upcoming players, meta, heroes, and more