Cybersport Arena from Kyiv, Ukraine will be the home for the third Major of the 2019-20 Dota Pro Circuit season. StarLadder and ImbaTV join ventures once again to host from March 5th to 8th eight teams fighting for a share of the $300,000 prize pool, 660 DPC points and a ticket to the ESL One Los Angeles 2020.
While the regional qualifiers slots allocation for Major and Minor is yet to be announced, the competition or this third set of DPC tournaments will start on the 9th of February, but the battle for the Minor slots will be held February 14-15 between the third and fourth teams placed in the Major qualifiers group stage.
SL-Imba TV Minor LAN format:
According to the Dota Pro Circuit rules, the eight participating will be split into two groups of four and will play for a spot into the playoffs in a GSL, two-game series format. Bottom two teams from each group will be eliminated while the top will advance into a double elimination, best-of-three series playoffs bracket.
Prize pool distribution
- 1st place: $72,000, 140 DPC points, and slot on the Major
- 2nd place: $60,000 and 120 DPC points
- 3rd place: $54,000 and 110 DPC points
- 4th place: $42,000 and 90 DPC points
- 5-6th places: $24,000 and 60 DPC points
- 7-8th places: $12,000 and 40 DPC points