After the Season 7 Week 7 challenges were leaked, they’ve officially been released! Epic has released them on schedule so make sure you stay on top of Fortnite Season 7 and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges, two of which are multi-staged.
The official challenges can be found below:
- Visit all Expedition Outposts
- Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3)
- Pistol eliminations (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
- Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
- Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
- Search Chests in Leaky Lake or Frosty Flights (7)
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (1)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300)
- Final Stage: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!