Fortnite has released the official season 8 week 7 challenges and you can get started knocking them out right away!
While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
You can find the season 8 week 7 challenges below:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal 100 damage with a pickaxe to opponents
- Visit three Pirate Camps in a single match
- Staged Challenge: Visit … and … in a single match
- Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match
- Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal 500 damage to players from above
- Search seven chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores
- Staged Challenge:
- Deal damage to opposing players while riding the Zipline
- Deal damage to opposing players who are riding the Zipline
- Eliminate five opponents in different named locations
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!