This week’s leaked challenges once again come courtesy of lucas7yoshi. The Twitter user and Fortnite leaker has provided a copy of the upcoming Season 9 Week 2 challenges. As with every other week, all players will be able to complete the top three free challenges while only those who have elected to purchase the Battle Pass being granted another four challenges to complete. New challenges are generally dug up early once a new patch drops allowing leakers to access the games updated files and pull out the challenges.
Please be aware leaks are not official and changes can be made by Epic prior to their addition to the game.
The new challenges are expected to make their way into the game on Thursday per usual, but you can plan ahead with this leaked list. While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
- Launch off of (5) Air Vents in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy – 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in (3) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away – 3 Battle Stars
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!