The newest challenges just officially dropped yesterday and we’ve already got next weeks dug up courtesy of @Lucas7yoshi.
As with every other week, all players will be able to complete the top three free challenges while only those who have elected to purchase the Battle Pass being granted another four challenges to complete.
The new challenges are expected to make their way into the game on Thursday per usual, but you can plan ahead with this leaked list. While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
While many of this weeks leaked challenges appear to be rather mundane, it is not unheard of for Epic to make a sudden change so while they are likely, it is not guaranteed that all of these challenges will make their way into the game.
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
week 6 challenges leaked btw https://t.co/gC4vS0jBjE— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite News & Leaks (@lucas7yoshi_) March 28, 2019
surprised no one reposted about it before lol
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!