It’s a new patch and that means new leaks! New challenges are generally dug up early once a new patch drops allowing leakers to access the games updated files and pull out the challenges.
As with every other week, all players will be able to complete the top three free challenges while only those who have elected to purchase the Battle Pass being granted another four challenges to complete.
This season has been a little different as most challenges were previously leaked only days before while Season 7 has seen almost a week between the leaks and the release of challenges. With this longer wait time, we’ve also found the leaks to sometime not be entirely accurate. With this in mind, please be aware leaks are not official and changes can be made by Epic prior to their addition to the game.
The new challenges are expected to make their way into the game on Thursday per usual, but you can plan ahead with this leaked list. While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
Leaked Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 challenges:
- Build (?) structures – ? Battle Stars
- Deal (?) damage while in the passenger seat of a vehicle – ? Battle Stars
- Eliminate (?) opponents with an explosive weapon – ? Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search (?) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge – ? Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed – ? Battle Stars
- Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match – ? Battle Stars
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!