This week’s leaked challenges come courtesy of lucas7yoshi. The Twitter user and Fortnite leaker has provided a copy of the upcoming Season 7 Week 3 challenges. As with every other week, all players will be able to complete the top three free challenges while only those who have elected to purchase the Battle Pass being granted another four challenges to complete. New challenges are generally dug up early once a new patch drops allowing leakers to access the games updated files and pull out the challenges.
The new challenges are expected to make their way into the game on Thursday per usual, but you can plan ahead with this leaked list. While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links
- Final Stage: Land at Tilted Towers
- Legendary weapon eliminations (HARD) (2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches (3)
- SMG Eliminations (HARD) (3)
- Pistol Eliminations (3)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!