Fortnite has released the official season 9 week 2 challenges and you can get started knocking them out right away!
While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
You can find the season 9 week 2 challenges below:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Launch off of Air Vents in different matches (5 Battle Stars)
- Stage Challenge: Land at…
- Land at Snobby Shores (1 Battle Star)
- Land at Fatal Fields (1 Battle Star)
- Land at Sunny Steps (1 Battle Star)
- Land at Dusty Divot (1 Battle Star)
- Land at Happy Hamlet (1 Battle Star)
- Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts (3 Battle Stars)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal 500 damage with Pistols to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish trophy (5 Battle Stars)
- Search a chest in different named locations in a single match (10 Battle Stars)
- Staged challenge: Eliminate an opponent from at least…
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (3 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away (3 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away (4 Battle Stars)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!