We’re halfway through Season 7 and that means a new set of challenges for week 5! Make sure you stay on top of Fortnite Season 7 and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges.
The official challenges can be found below:
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (5000)
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES:
- Suppressed weapon eliminations (3)
- Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7)
- Search between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato and an encircled tree (1)
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!