We’re almost halfway through Season 7 and it’s time for a new set of challenges for week 4! Make sure you start off Fortnite Season 7 right and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges.
The official challenges can be found below:
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs
- Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles
- Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes
- Stage 1: Search the letter ‘O’ west of Pleasant Park
- Stage 2: Search the letter ‘S’ in Wailing Woods
- Stage 3: Search the letter ‘N’ in Dusty Divot
- Stage 4: Search the letter ‘N’ under a frozen lake
- Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row
- (?) Damage opponents with the Pickaxe
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate opponents at all Expedition Outposts
- (?) Eliminations at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park
- Launch (?) Fireworks
- Use an X-4 Storming Plane in (?) different matches
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!