We’re one week into Season 7 and that means it’s time for a new set of challenges! Make sure you start off Fortnite Season 7 right and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges.
The official challenges can be found below:
- Search a Chest in different Names Locations (7)
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (2)
- Play the Sheet Music on the pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2)
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (1) (HARD)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!