Today’s featured items section includes the Fate and Maven outfits (Legendary/Rare) along with the Split Wing and Paper Plane gliders (Epic/Rare) and the Fated Frame and T-Square pickaxes (Rare/Uncommon). Don’t forget to grab the items from the daily items section either!
The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours. The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours.
With the popularity of such items, Fortnite rotates the items, giving all players the opportunity to grab them while they can because you never know when it’s coming back around.
Item Shop for January 8 to January 9:
- Nara – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Tato – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Gatekeeper – Uncommon Pickaxe – 500 V-Bucks
- Slushy Soldier – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Flying Carp – Rare Glider – 800 V-Bucks
- Icicle – Uncommon Pickaxe – 500 V-Bucks
- Cloaked Star – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Criss Cross – Rare Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- First Strike Specialist – Rare Outfit – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Backsickle – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Slow Clap – Uncommon Emote – 200 V-Bucks
- Jolly Roger – Uncommon Glider – 500 V-Bucks
Bring the rain. 🌧️
The Taro and Nara Outfits, Gatekeeper Pickaxe, and Flying Carp Glider are in the Item Shop! The Slushy Soldier and Icicle Pickaxe are back too! pic.twitter.com/Pp0KbO78d6
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) January 9, 2019
The shop is typically updated around 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET each day. Most items you find have been available before but sometimes those who are religious about it may be able to snag a new item before anyone else. Items typically run from 200 to 2,000 V-Bucks on the shop so make sure you’re saving them up and make wise purchases to ensure you get the skins you want!