“Embrace eternity’s circle…or just get cozy.” – Fortnite Twitter account in reference to today’s Fortnite Item Shop which features the brand new Ouroboros Gear alongside some returning holiday spirit!
Today’s featured items section includes the Lane, Paradox, Nog Ops, and Yuletide Ranger outfits (Epic/Epic/Uncommon/Uncommon) along with the Vision pickaxe (Rare) and Equilibrium glider (Uncommon). Don’t forget to grab the items from the daily items section either!
The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours. The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours.
With the popularity of such items, Fortnite rotates the items, giving all players the opportunity to grab them while they can because you never know when it’s coming back around.
Item Shop for January 13 to January 14:
- Lace – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Paradox – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Vision – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Equilibrium – Uncommon Glider – 500 V-Bucks
- Nog Ops – Uncommon Outfit – 800 V-Bucks
- Yuletide Ranger – Uncommon Outfit – 800 V-Bucks
- Breakin’ – Epic Emote – 800 V-Bucks
- Scoundrel – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Tai Chi – Rare Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- Recon Specialist – Rare Outfit – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Plunja- Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Rhinestone Rider – Uncommon Glider – 500 V-Bucks
Embrace eternity’s circle…or just get cozy.
Don’t miss the Paradox and Lace Outfits, Vision Pickaxe and Equilibrium Pickaxe in the Item Shop! The Yuletide Ranger and Nog Ops Outfits and Candy Axe are also back! pic.twitter.com/n5p9MDyLjk
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) January 14, 2019
The shop is typically updated around 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET each day. Most items you find have been available before but sometimes those who are religious about it may be able to snag a new item before anyone else. Items typically run from 200 to 2,000 V-Bucks on the shop so make sure you’re saving them up and make wise purchases to ensure you get the skins you want!