It’s Thanksgiving and with a new week means a new set of challenges and a new gift from @thesquatingdog toe be thankful for. He has once again provided Fortnite fans with his weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 6 week 9.
The creator provides his cheat sheet following the official release of each weeks Fortnite challenges. The cheat sheet helps players on their free and Battle Pass Fortnite Battle Royale challenges.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 cheat sheet:
- Get 30s of airtime in a vehicle (30)
- Get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards (3)
- Stage 1: Consume Mushrooms (5) (HARD)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES:
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade (300)
- Deal damage to opponent structures with Dynamite (10,000)
- Rocket or Grenade Launcher Eliminations (3) (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Grenades to opponents (100) (HARD)
The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!