Season 6 has not slowed the roll of Twitter user @thesquatingdog as the account has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 6 week 2.
The Fortnite fan provides a weekly cheat sheet for all to use on their Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass challenges. The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more.
This weeks challenges can be found below:
- Visit all 7 of the Corrupted Areas
- Use a Shadow Stone in 3 different matches
- Stage 1: Deal 200 damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (HARD)
- Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Burst Assault Rifles to Opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Silenced Assault Rifles to Opponents
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away
- Deal 500 damage with Pistols to opponents
- SMG Eliminations (3) (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal 200 damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents
- Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles to opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Heavy Sniper Rifles to opponents
The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!