Twitter user @thesquatingdog has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnitewith their weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 8 week 2.
The Fortnitefan provides a weekly cheat sheet for all to use on their FortniteBattle Royale Battle Pass challenges. The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more.
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!