The challenges have been released for Season 7 Week 3 of Fortnite and Twitter user @thesquatingdog has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet in quick fashion.
You can find the cheat sheet and full list of challenges for Season 7 Week 3 below:
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (1)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (500)
- Ring a doorbell in different locations in a single match (3)
- Search between three ski lodges (Hard)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with shotguns to opponents (200) (Hard)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!