The Season 7 Week 10 challenges have been released for Fortnite and Twitter user @thesquatingdog has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet in quick fashion.
You can find the cheat sheet and full list of challenges for Season 7 Week 10 below:
Fortnite Season 7, Week 10 Challenges
Free Pass Challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3)
- Search Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (7)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200)
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Wailing Woods
- Stage 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery north of Retail Row
- Stage 3: Get a score of 5 or more at the shooting gallery east of Paradise Palms
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4)
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches (3)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!