The man is at it again. @thesquatingdog has provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with his weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 6 week 7.
@thesquatingdog creates his cheat sheet following the official release of each weeks Fortnite challenges. The cheat sheet helps players on their free and Battle Pass Fortnite Battle Royale challenges.
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (500)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (HARD)(300)
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)
- Stage 3: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (500)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Destroy Trees (50)
- Stage 2: Destroy Rocks (25)
- Stage 3: Destroy Cars (10)
- Skydive through Floating Rings (20)
- Stage 1: Consume 5 Apples (HARD)(5)
- Stage 2: Consume Bandages (60)
- Stage 3: Consume Medkits (100)
- Stage 4: Consume Slurp Juice (50)
- Eliminate Opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD)(3)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. It helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. So take the quickest path and knock out the Battle Pass challenges with the cheat sheet!