“Unleash your claws … or your talons” – Fortnite Twitter account in reference to today’s Fortnite Item Shop.
Today’s featured items section includes the Hime, Musha, and Tender Defender outfits (Legendary/Legendary/Epic) along with the Purrfect and Flappy Flyer gliders (Uncommon/Rare) and the Cat’s Claw and Scrambler pickaxes (Rare/Uncommon). Don’t forget to grab the items from the daily items section either!
The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours. The featured items stick around for two days while the daily items swap out within 24 hours.
With the popularity of such items, Fortnite rotates the items, giving all players the opportunity to grab them while they can because you never know when it’s coming back around.
Item Shop for January 9 to January 10:
- Hime – Legendary Outfit – 2,000 V-Bucks
- Musha – Legendary Outfit – 2,000 V-Bucks
- Cat’s Claw – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- Purrfect – Uncommon Glider – 500 V-Bucks
- Tender Defender – Epic Outfit – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Scrambler – Uncommon Pickaxe – 500 V-Bucks
- Flappy Flyer – Rare Glider – 800 V-Bucks
- Rusty Rider – Epic Glider – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Headbanger – Rare Emote – 500 V-Bucks
- Maki Master – Rare Outfit – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Harpoon Axe – Rare Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
- True Love – Uncommon Emote – 200 V-Bucks
- Bullseye – Uncommon Outfit – 800 V-Bucks
Unleash your claws … or your talons.
The Bushido Gear and Fowl Play Gear are back in the Item Shop! pic.twitter.com/oQOE1V80fH
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) January 10, 2019
The shop is typically updated around 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET each day. Most items you find have been available before but sometimes those who are religious about it may be able to snag a new item before anyone else. Items typically run from 200 to 2,000 V-Bucks on the shop so make sure you’re saving them up and make wise purchases to ensure you get the skins you want!