Fortnite has released the official Season 8 Week 3 challenges and you can get started knocking them out right away!
While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match (2)
- Stage 1: Destroy cacti in the desert (30)
- Place different trap slot items in a single match (2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the treasure map loading screen (1)
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields (7)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle (3)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!