This week’s leaked challenges once again come courtesy of lucas7yoshi. The Twitter user and Fortnite leaker has provided a copy of the upcoming Season 9 Week 4 challenges. As with every other week, all players will be able to complete the top three free challenges while only those who have elected to purchase the Battle Pass being granted another four challenges to complete. New challenges are generally dug up early once a new patch drops allowing leakers to access the games updated files and pull out the challenges.
Please be aware leaks are not official and changes can be made by Epic prior to their addition to the game.
The new challenges are expected to make their way into the game on Thursday per usual, but you can plan ahead with this leaked list. While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
- Deal (500) damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
- (3) Legendary weapon eliminations
Battle Pass Challenges
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
- Visit (5) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!