The Season 7 Week 8 challenges have been released for Fortnite and Twitter user @thesquatingdog has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet in quick fashion.
You can find the cheat sheet and full list of challenges for Season 7 Week 8 below:
- Place a Cozy Campfire or a Launch Pad in different matches
- Build Structures (250)
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed (HARD) (1)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match (1)
Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match (1)
Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match (1)
- Search chests at Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (7)
- Deal damage to opponents whilst riding on a vehicle (100)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (HARD) (3)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!