The Drodo Auto Chess International will kick off this coming Friday, October 25 at 10:00 a.m SGT. It will take place at Shanghai Super Brand Mall 9th floor, with 32 players from different regions competing for a total prize pool of $1,000,000. The winner will go home $450,000 richer, while the rest of the prize money will be split among the rest of the participants.
Drodo Auto Chess International format:
- 32 players divided into 4 groups
- Each group will have 3 rounds of games.
- Top 4 players from each group advance to the semi-finals.
- 16 players will be randomly divided into 2 groups (Group A and Group B) for 4 rounds of Auto-Chess game.
- Top 4 players from each group advance to the grand finals
8 finalists will compete in 6 rounds of Auto Chess games, where the player with the highest amount of points will take home the championship of the first Drodo Auto Chess International.
October 25 – 10:30 Group Stage
October 26 – 13:00 Semi-Finals
October 27 – 15:00 Grand Finals