photo by: StarLadder
A day before the action at the Chongqing Major moved into the BLOOMAGE Cultural and Sports Center, we had the opportunity to talk to Kyle Freedman.
As always, he had a lot of insightful things to say regarding the teams’ performance going into the main event, the new meta and how the game changed after 7.20 and what are the key elements for winning a match. We, of curse, didn’t forget to ask Kyle how he spent his spare time in Chongqing, who he thinks will take home the Major trophy this time around, and if he contemplates at becoming an event host in the future, or why not, return to the competitive play.
See what he has to say in the video below:
More content from onsite at the Chongqing Major:
– ASD Interview: “We are here to learn”
– Fy Interview: “We practiced with Fnatic and the results were pretty even”
– Fade on Vici Gaming’s performance: “We didn’t make any serious mistakes”
– Black^ Interview: “I thought of it as a joke build for pub games, but now people are using it at the Major”
– MidOne Interview: “There is no way we are going to relax until TI is over”
– Faith_bian: “The competition should be about the skill instead of luck”
– Players’ Thoughts After BO1 Elimination Matches at The Chongqing Major
– Mars by Forward Gaming
– Mars by EHOME