Valve has released a new update for CS:GO. The update focuses on the IEM Katowice 2019 CS:GO Major viewer pass which is now 50% off alongside changes to the Danger Zone battle royale mode.
The viewer pass section also reminds fans to get their pick’ems in for the Champions stage before the two remaining days are up and states there’s been a fix for souvenir redemption.
Also included is a list of updates to several maps including Abbey, Biome, and Zoo.
Full list of patch notes can be seen here or below:
[ KATOWICE 2019 ]
– For a limited time Katowice 2019 Viewer Pass is available at 50% off.
– Two days remaining to make all your Champions Stage Pick’Em predictions including grand final winner and get your gold coin.
– Fixed souvenir redemption button showing up for ‘Downloaded’ matches in the Watch tab. Souvenirs can be redeemed from the ‘2019 IEM Katowice’ Matches tab.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Added “auto-fill squad” option for Danger Zone games and made all games to have squads of two players. Deselecting the “auto-fill squad” option allows players to play solo for additional challenge.
– Spectators can press alt+number to select spectator targets with numbers greater than 10.
– Squads now show their number and color on the overview map for spectators.
– Number keys now select Danger Zone squads and not individual players.
– Spectators can cycle squad members by pressing the same squad number key or “minus” key (this feature is toggled with sv_dz_spec_group_teams).
– Next and previous spectator commands will now group players in Danger Zone squads consecutively.
-Players on a Danger Zone squad show their spectator panel colored to their squad color.
– Updated the Danger Zone squad colors to work better overall with the overview image and make them easier to see.
– Player eye lines in spectating and other elements are now colored to match their Danger Zone squad color.
– Fixed spectator cameras selecting cameras that were over 2000 units away from the target.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed floating flower
– Fixed drawing distance on few props in middle area
– Changed texture in the underpass for better visibility of CT models
– Added clipping on the ramps to prevent weapons being dropped there
– Added smooth clips
– Removed pixel angle on B ramp from Ivy
– Fixed z – fighting in the house on B bombsite
– Fixed collision on crate model
– Added painting
– Renovated library
– Fixed some models not being rendered in water reflection
-Can now jump on crates at A
-Improved visuals on high settings
-Reduced bombsite explosion radius
– Visual improvements
– Fixed several bomb stuck spots
– Swapped swat vans for generic vans
– Removed an invisible brush blocking grenades at Aquarium T side double doors
– Improved movement through hole in rocks at the back of Seals balcony
– Rotated Seals infoboard at mid
– Disabled collisions on ceiling beams at mid
– Removed hiding spot below Lemur treehouse