Twitter user @thesquatingdog has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 8 week 8.
The Fortnite fan provides a weekly cheat sheet for all to use on their Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass challenges.
- Stage 1/2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Use Vending Machines in three different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal 10) damage to opponents while using at least one balloon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search seven Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/2: Dial the Durrr Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/2: Dial the Pizza Pit number on the big telephone east of The Block – 3 Battle Stars
- Eliminate seven opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate two opponents from at least 50m away – 10 Battle Stars
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!