Gaming fans have always enjoyed having
According to a leak from @RealApexLeaks, missions could be arriving to the game soon.
With the recent release of the Battle Pass, many fans were disappointed by the relatively low amount of content involved. While Respawn has addressed this by saying this is only the first step and much more is on the horizon, challenges would be a big step in the right direction.
With a bit of a shot at Fortnite perhaps, the post talks about the lack of quests, “where you need to do a 720 backflip off of Watchtower Artemis and get two Wingman headshots before hitting the ground.” To be fair though…many fans would love to have that kind of content.
Players may get just that soon if the game files are any indicator of what’s to come. Per usual, leaks are not in any way official until confirmed by or implemented by Respawn Entertainment. Respawn has gone on the record stating “We know this stuff is fun to dig up and speculate about, but you should not treat any of that info as a source of truth.” Continuing,
If you’re interested in Apex Legends leaks, please feel free to check out our articles:
- LEAKED: New Legends Coming to Apex Legends?
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Getting Two New Weapons
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Legendary Weapon Skins
- LEAKED: “Hoverbike” Coming to Apex Legends
- LEAKED: Apex Legends L-STAR Weapon Release Date
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Flamethrower & Remote Turret
- LEAKED: battle pass details for Apex Legends
- LEAKED: rocket launcher found in Apex Legends files
- LEAKED: Apex Legends character images
- LEAKED: C4 Satchel may be coming to Apex Legends