Respawn Entertainment has provided a new lineup of items for the Apex Legends item shop as of February 25.
The item shop sees its inventory updated pretty regularly but doesn’t have the same set daily time to make the change like competitor Fortnite.
The updates provide a new set of featured and exclusive items for fans to grab. While featured items are pretty regular to those of us familiar with battle royales & item shops now, the exclusive items are not.
This new section will offer up skins that become available only after a player has purchased the related featured item and also have the legend tokens to buy the exclusive item. A two-tier system for an item shop that promotes “up-selling” in a way.
This update sees the “Warp Zone” Mastiff, “Void Specialist” Wraith skin, and “Imperial Warrior” Bloodhound skin return while “The Revenger” Mirage skin makes its debut. The “Airship Assassin” Wraith skin is joined by “Great Winter” Bloodhound in the exclusive items section.
You can find the full item shop, price, and more below:
- The Revenger (Mirage) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Warp Zone (Mastiff) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Void Specialist (Wraith) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Imperial Warrior (Bloodhound) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Airship Assassin (Wraith) – Legendary Skin – 6,500 Legends Tokens
- Great Winter (Bloodhound) – Legendary Skin – 10,500 Legends Tokens
If you’re interested in Apex Legends leaks, please feel free to check out our articles:
- LEAKED: New Legends Coming to Apex Legends?
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Getting Two New Weapons
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Legendary Weapon Skins
- LEAKED: “Hoverbike” Coming to Apex Legends
- LEAKED: Apex Legends L-STAR Weapon Release Date