Respawn Entertainment has provided a new lineup of items for the Apex Legends item shop as of March 8.
The item shop sees its inventory updated pretty regularly but doesn’t have the same set daily time to make the change like competitor Fortnite.
The updates provide a new set of featured and exclusive items for fans to grab. While featured items are pretty regular to those of us familiar with battle royales & item shops now, the exclusive items are not.
This new section will offer up skins that become available only after a player has purchased the related featured item and also have the legend tokens to buy the exclusive item. A two-tier system for an item shop that promotes “up-selling” in a way.
This update sees the“Glorious One” weapon skin, “The Liberator” Wraith, and “Peak Performer” Lifeline return while “The Spacewalker” Bangalore skin jumps back into the featured items section. The “Full Metal Jacket” Bangalore skin is joined by the “Lifeline Bling” Lifeline skin in the exclusive items section.
You can find the full item shop, price, and more below:
- The Liberator (Wraith) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- The Glorious One – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- The Spacewalker (Bangalore) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Peak Performer (Lifeline) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Full Metal Jacket (Bangalore) – Legendary Skin – 10,500 Legends Tokens
- Lifeline Bling (Lifeline) – Legendary Skin – 10,500 Legends Tokens
If you’re interested in Apex Legends leaks, please feel free to check out our articles:
- LEAKED: New Legends Coming to Apex Legends?
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Getting Two New Weapons
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Legendary Weapon Skins
- LEAKED: “Hoverbike” Coming to Apex Legends
- LEAKED: Apex Legends L-STAR Weapon Release Date
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Flamethrower & Remote Turret