Respawn Entertainment has provided the update for the Apex Legends item shop for February 15-16.
The item shop sees its inventory updated pretty regularly but doesn’t have the same set daily time to make the change like competitor Fortnite.
The updates provide a new set of featured and exclusive items for fans to grab.
While featured items are pretty regular to those of us familiar with battle royales & item shops now, the exclusive items are not.
This new section will offer up skins that become available only after a player has purchased the related featured item and also have the legend tokens to buy the exclusive item. A two-tier system for an item shop that promotes “up-selling” in a way.
The first update to the item shop saw the addition of Valentines themed items which remain in the form 0f the “Through the Heart” Longbow skin and “Love of the Game” Pathfinder banner.
The featured items section includes the addition of “The Alternative Remedy” and “The Crimson Firedrake” skins (Alternator – Legendary / G7 Scout – Legendary).
You can find the full item shop, price, and more below:
- Through the Heart (Longbow) – Epic Weapon Skin – 1,110 Apex Coins
- Love of the Game (Pathfinder) – Legendary Banner Frame – 1,100 Apex Coins
- The Alternative Remedy (Alternator) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- The Crimson Firedrake (G7 Scout) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- The Placebo Effect (Alternator) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 6,500 Legends Tokens
- The Blue Dragon (G7 Scout) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 6,500 Legends Tokens