Respawn Entertainment has revealed what’s coming up in June. June will debut a “fun in-game event” starting next week alongside some new details for Season 2.
Some of the biggest notes include the Apex Elite Queue which will place top finishers into a queue with others who finished in the top 5 as well.
Also included are new Legendary Hunt Challenges and rewards along with a double XP weekend for both your account and your battle pass.
Most will be happy to see the new skins coming as part of the event and they don’t disappoint. Compared to the previous skins, these are much more exotic and will certainly be on the list of anyone collecting.
Notes on the upcoming event straight from Respawn Entertainments post:
- Apex Elite Queue
- Test yourself against the best with the Apex Elite queue. Make it to the Top 5 in any match to earn your way into a select queue full of other Top 5 winners.
- Here’s the catch: in order to continue playing in the queue you will have to keep placing in the Top 5.
- Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards
- Complete a set of limited-time challenges and earn new Rare, Epic, and Legendary skins.
- Double XP Weekend
- From Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. PST through Monday, June 10 at 10 a.m. PST, earn double XP on base progression and Battle Pass progression.
- Battle Pass Bonus XP
- Finish Top 5 in any match and earn an entire Battle Pass level (once per day).
- Legendary Hunt Store Skins
- Every three to four days during the event, we’ll have new Legendary Hunt themed skins rotating through the in-game store for direct purchase.
- Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners
- Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin.
- Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.