The Apex Legends season 1 Battle Pass has been announced and with it comes a long list of rewards. Luckily for fans of the game, you can see the full list of exclusive items you’ll be working towards.
As part of the official announcement, EA and Respawn Entertainment provided pictures and names for all rewards given out at each level. Starting tomorrow, fans will be able to grab the Battle Pass for 950 Apex Coins and start to earn exclusive rewards. Those wanting to start with a boost can purchase the Battle Pass Bundle for 2,800 apex coins. The bundle gives you 25 levels for free! You can use it right away to start at 25 or buy it a little later to be granted the next 25 levels from where you’re already at.
You can find the full list of rewards below broken down into smaller groups.
The newest Legend, Octane, appears get to a new skin as the level 48 reward among the various rewards that can be earned. The rewards include weapon skins, banners, quips, coins, and more.
For a full break down of the Battle Pass including a FAQ, you can check out the official page on the Apex Legends website here.
If you’re interested in Apex Legends leaks, please feel free to check out our articles:
- LEAKED: New Legends Coming to Apex Legends?
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Getting Two New Weapons
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Legendary Weapon Skins
- LEAKED: “Hoverbike” Coming to Apex Legends
- LEAKED: Apex Legends L-STAR Weapon Release Date
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Flamethrower & Remote Turret
- LEAKED: battle pass details for Apex Legends
- LEAKED: rocket launcher found in Apex Legends files
- LEAKED: Apex Legends character images
- LEAKED: C4 Satchel may be coming to Apex Legends