More leaks are on their way for Respawn Entertainment’s Apex Legends.
According to leaks provided to @RealApexLeaks by @AustinScriver, the game is set to gain a Night Mode. This isn’t a new concept for battle royales as other popular titles in the space such as Fortnite and PUBG have already implemented a mode.
This leak comes following a torrent of requests from fans for something just like it after a
In addition to the Night Mode, the data miners have also uncovered what is currently known as “community happy hour” within the games files. The only real detail we have is a timer with a place for hours, minutes, and seconds so this one is mostly left to speculation.
The two new leaks come alongside the previously leaked Flamethrower and Remote Turret.
If you’re interested in Apex Legends leaks, please feel free to check out our articles:
- LEAKED: New Legends Coming to Apex Legends?
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Getting Two New Weapons
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Legendary Weapon Skins
- LEAKED: “Hoverbike” Coming to Apex Legends
- LEAKED: Apex Legends L-STAR Weapon Release Date
- LEAKED: Apex Legends Flamethrower & Remote Turret